2020 Full Draw Film Tour –The Series
GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTIONAL GIVEAWAY.
THE SERIES RETURNS POLICY
Items may not be returned during The Series promotional period.
An exchange of product may be accepted. Please contact customer support at email@example.com. To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for exchanging your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Eligibility To Enter: Hoyt Archery, Vortex Optics, First Lite, Crispi Boots, OnXHunt, Benchmade Knives, Victory Archery, Phelps Game Calls, Ripcord Rests, EXO Mountain Gear, BlackOvis, and Camofire has partnered with FDFT, LLC (“FDFT”) for this promotion. The Series Giveaway Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding its territories and possessions) and Washington D.C., who are 18 years of age or older and located in the U.S. at the time of entry. FDFT (“Administrator”) and its respective partners, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible to participate. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on July 19th, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on August 20th, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER:
Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, go to the following website: www.fulldrawfilmtour.com (“Website”) and purchase one or more products over $20 dollars during the Promotion Period (“Purchase Entry”). Entrants must complete their purchase with all required information, and submit payment (including shipping) to FDFT. You will receive ONE ENTRY for every $20 dollars spent that is placed during the Promotional Period. ONE ADDITIONAL ENTRY may be earned for opting into the FDFT, LLC email list. No promotional code required.
No Purchase necessary, Mail-in Entry: To obtain one entry by mail-in entry, send a postcard or letter in a #10 business envelope with your contact information (first name, last name, home address, phone number, a good email address) Send your postcard or letter to the following mailing address via First Class U.S. mail to:
1826 Birch Dr.
Lewiston, ID 83501
Entry must be received by August 20, 2020.
Drawing: No purchase of any kind is necessary to enter or win. You have not yet won. On or between August 20th-25th, 2020, in Lewiston, Idaho, the Promotion Administrator will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period.
Participants need not be present at the drawing to win. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. The potential winners will be notified via e-mail or telephone, at the e-mail or telephone number provided by the participate, on or about September 1st, 2020. Following the notification, the winner has four (4) days to respond to the Sponsor. If the winner does not respond within the four (4) day period the prize will be forfeited by the winner and an alternate winner will be drawn, who will also be given four (4) days to respond or another alternate winner will be drawn with the same process until a winner is determined.
Giveaway prizes, Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) & Odds of winning: One (1) Grand Prize: (1) Opportunity for individual to buy the prize for $1. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize is permitted except at Administrator’s sole discretion. If prize, or any portion thereof cannot be awarded for any reason, Administrator, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Administrator will determine all detail of the Promotion prize including, but not limited to, dates and location. Arrangements for delivery of prize will be made after winner is validated and confirmed.
Odds of winning this or any other Promotional prize depend on the number of entries received by Administrator. At the discretion of Administrator, unclaimed prizes will result in either a redraw or may not be awarded. Limit: One prize per entry.
Promotion General Rules: By participating in this Promotion, you (i) agree to be bound by these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. All federal, state and local laws apply. All potential winners (and/or their parent/legal guardian if a minor) will each be notified by telephone, email, or direct message on social media and may be required to show proof of identity. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond within 14 days to such notices or return any documents in a timely manner or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Administrator and Promotion Parties from and against any and all actions, causes of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, bonds, bills, specialties, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, variances, trespasses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, extent, executions, claims and demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion, including property damage, personal injury, or death. In order to receive the prize, each potential winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion or inability to implement the Promotion or award the prizes as contemplated herein due to any event beyond its control, including delays or interruptions caused by acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, utility outages, acts of terrorism or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or regulator. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. The winner bears all risk of loss or damage. Neither Administrator nor Promotion Parties are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion or Website or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Administrator reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received. The Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive or unfair manner. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared by the person’s name submitted at time of entry. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes on prize and other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to registration, sales tax, license fees, insurance, and optional equipment, and all other unspecified costs associated with claiming, registering and/or using the corresponding prize. Winners acknowledge the Administrator, FDFT, LLC partners, and the Promotion Parties do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of any prize, except that prizes will be subject to the corresponding manufacturer’s stated warranty, if any.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of Idaho. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Idaho located in the county of Nez Perce for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
Waiver: Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
Winners’ List: We will announce the winners via email and our social media channels – Winners will receive Prizes on or between August 20 – September 30, 2020. All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Administrator in any way.
YouTube OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Eligibility: The Series Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding its territories and possessions) and Washington D.C. who are at least 13 years of age at time of entry (“Entrant”(s)). Void in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and where prohibited. The Giveaway is sponsored by FDFT, LLC (“Sponsor”).
- Prize: The Giveaway allows Entrants to enter the drawing, as described below, on the Full Draw Film Tour YouTube Channel (the “Channel”) for a chance at the (“Prize”). The average retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $1. The total ARV of all Prizes is $77000. THE ODDS OF WINNING THE PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
No Prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize received.
- Giveaway Period: The Giveaway shall begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 19, 2020 and shall end at 11:59 p.m. ET on August 20, 2020 (“Giveaway Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway you must (1) Purchase merchandise over $20 dollars from www.fulldrawfilmtour.com, (2) sign up for the FDFT, LLC email list. Entries must be received during the Giveaway Period. ONLY ONE ENTRY IS PERMITTED PER PERSON.
- Winning: The winner of the Giveaway (“Winner”) will be chosen by the Sponsor at random. The Winner shall be chosen within 5 days of the end of the Giveaway Period.
- Prize Claim: The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the drawing via email. The Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within 1 month of notification, or as directed by the Sponsor. The failure to respond timely, to the notifications and the failure to provide the Prize Claim Documents will result in forfeiture of the Prize and, in such case, the Sponsor may declare an alternate winner, based on another random drawing. If a Prize goes unclaimed or is forfeited by the Winner, the Prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’ sole discretion. The Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the Prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Winner, for the actual value of the Prize received. Other restrictions may apply.
- Rights of Sponsor: Sponsor, shall have the right, at its sole and absolute discretion to refuse any Entry whatsoever made by Entrants which it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules or which it finds in its sole discretion to be otherwise objectionable for any reason.
- YouTube Policies
- Your participation in and entry into this giveaway must be in compliance with YouTube’s own Community Guidelines. Entries which don’t comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines will be disqualified.
- YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube from any and all liability related to this
1826 Birch Dr
Lewiston, ID 83501