DO YOU HAVE A GREAT BOWHUNTING FILM AND WANT IT TO BE PART OF THE 2020 FULL DRAW FILM TOUR?
We are accepting Submissions NOW thru FEB. 1st
COMPLETE THE FORM, NOTE THE FOLLOWING DATES AND FOLLOW THE REQUIREMENTS:
FEBRUARY 1ST 2020 - ROUGH CUT DEADLINEThis is your basic film but it doesn't have to be the finished product. You can color correct, change clips, ETC. but be sure to include a note of what changes you plan to make.
MARCH 1ST 2020 - SELECTIONS MADE
If your film has been chosen by the Review Panel we will contact you on or before this date.
MARCH 6TH - FDFT2020 FILMMAKERS ANNOUNCED
A formal announcement will be made releasing the chosen Filmmakers for FDFT2K19
MARCH 23RD - FINAL FILM DUE - If Selected
NOTE: FDFT encourages fast paced action packed films with character interaction, comedy and storyline. Shorter films are better received from the crowd. Good luck and we can’t wait to see your submission!!! >> Please preview your entries before entering.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SELECTED FILMS & ELIGIBILITY DETAILS:
- Film entries chosen are exclusive films used for the duration of the 2020 Tour Season and are not to be used in other film tours, festivals, television or kind events. Films will be released to filmmakers on August 30th, 2020 for public release.
- Films MUST NOT previously be displayed online prior to this Full Draw Film Tour. ex. YOUTUBE
- Entries must be native, High-Definition footage.
- Must be bowhunting/archery related or orientated.
- Filmmakers can submit multiple entries.
- Submissions should be approximately 7 -15 minutes in length.
- Longer films may be accepted at the discretion of Full Draw Film Tour.
- 20 second max end credits for cast, crew, sponsors, etc. (Sponsor mentions must be in end credit text only, no logos.)
- Filmmaker photo or film company logo and website address.
- If you have copyright material in your film you must be able to provide legal documentation of your license &/or permission to use it. Films with copyright material that do NOT provide this documentation will be disqualified)
- The following are NOT permitted in this years films: Sponsor Logos, Inappropriate Language.
- Submissions with audio or visual defects will be disqualified.