Team Full Draw – Tour Crew
Crew Member – Temporary Position June 1st
– August 25th
Traveling Nationally ~50 Dates
Depends on Qualifications
Crew members will setup, conduct and tear down all moving parts of the film tour. The goal of this position is to work hard and efficiently while being enthusiastic about your job. Each show is unique; position must be able to adapt. The ideal person will have basic knowledge of video including but not limited cameras, computers and projection systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Travel from show to show (Truck/trailer).
- Assist Tour Lead with local venues.
- Assist Tour Lead with.
- Sponsor requirements
- MC / Announce show on stage with energy and enthusiasm while clearly describing show specifics.
- Conduct tasks associated with every show.
- Record specific details as directed.
- Organize all items (digital, physical) as directed
- Complete all other duties as instructed.
- Passion for Hunting and the Outdoors (Archery Hunting a plus)
- Experience with video/audio systems.
- Experience with computer programs like (Excel, Google Sheets).
- Energetic / Outgoing Personality
- Strong organization skills, attention to details a must.
- Must be a trustworthy individual.
- Valid drivers license.
- Work may require lifting up to 50+ lbs.
- Complete this Application
- Film about you and why you should be a part of Team Full Draw
- Incomplete Applications will not be considered